- Preventing Annular Gas Flow in Conjunction with 2 Stage Cementing
- Successful Second Stage Cementation of a Multilateral Junction, After Floating in the Casing
- Using Casing Annular Packers to Prevent Shallow Gas Migration to Surface in Shale Wells
- A Practical Solution to Control Gas Migration
- Advanced Cementing Tools Enhance Well Integrity
When used to eliminate Sustained Casing Pressure (SCP), TAM’s Casing Annulus Packer (CAP) is far more reliable than any chemical solution. Without a secondary barrier, cement integrity and zonal isolation problems are common when fluids travel upwards through the prior cement stage. With its over 99% success rate in elimination of gas migration, the CAP has established a worldwide reputation as a means to stop gas migration problems and eliminate SCP.